(Hereinafter referred to as « COSMOPOLITE »)
Version in force at April, 2022
Its purpose is to inform visitors to the website, the Members and Administrators (together referred to as “Users”) about the conditions under which their personal data is collected and processed as well as the rights they have over their data.
This acceptance is formalized by means of a checkbox provided for this purpose on the website www.cosmopolite-group.com when you first connect or when you register on the COSMOPOLITE website.
The Users’ personal data collected by the website « cosmopolite-group.com » is collected and processed by COSMOPOLITE FRANCE SA, registered under number FR 301 862 710 001 69 whose registered office is located Pôle Éco – 49, rue de l’égalité – 59600 Maubeuge – France, represented by its legal representative Mrs. Alicia FABRY
Personal Data Collected
As a result of the use of the COSMOPOLITE Website, COSMOPOLITE may collect data about the Users
- Identification and contact details for Members and Administrators:The identification and contact details for the Persons Concerned can be name, address, telephone, email.
- Content of User messages exchanged with COSMOPOLITE, regardless of the chosen method of communication: Users can contact COSMOPOLITE by email (email@example.com), telephone (+33 366 49 00 13)
- Any other personal data provided by Users to COSMOPOLITE
- Metadata: These elements correspond to the operations carried out on the COSMOPOLITE website and in particular to the data flows generated by Users’ activity. Some of these elements may be used by COSMOPOLITE to better understand how Users interact with the COSMOPOLITE website and to improve the operation of the COSMOPOLITE website.
Ultimate Purpose of Processing and Legal Basis
Data concerning the Users is collected for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
On the basis of COSMOPOLITE’s legitimate interest in improving its service:
- Statistical operations on the access and use of the cosmopolite-group.com website
- Sending of commercial offers to Users
Recipient of the Data – Hosting
This data is communicated to COSMOPOLITE’s internal departments responsible for carrying out the processing operations concerned and to the sub-contractors it uses to provide the service.
No data is communicated to third parties without the User’s consent.
Hosting – Transfer outside the EU
The hosting of the collected data takes place in France with the following service provider: OVH 2, rue Kellerman, 59100 Roubaix, France
No data is transferred by COSMOPOLITE outside of the European Union.
Compliance with the Data Minimization, Security and Confidentiality Guidelines
COSMOPOLITE undertakes to process the collected data in compliance with the legal provisions of the GDPR and in particular to limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and to apply strict security and privacy rules.
Duration of Safekeeping
- On the basis of the execution of the concluded contract:
The data collected on the basis of the execution of the contract is kept for a period of 3 years following the end of the business relationship (last contact).
- On the basis of COSMOPOLITE’s legitimate interest:
Data collected on the basis of COSMOPOLITE’s legitimate interest shall be kept for the following periods:
- Sending of commercial offers to the Users: Three years from the sending of the offer if the offer was not accepted and from the end of the contractual relationship if the offer was accepted.
- These durations are without prejudice to legal archiving obligations or applicable statute of limitation (e.g. safekeeping obligation for invoices).
Data Subjects’ Exercise of Rights
Each User has a right under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data of access, rectification, limitation of processing, transferability and deletion of the data concerning them. The Member also has the right to define the guidelines for the fate of their data after their death.
Each person shall have a right to object on grounds relating to their particular situation, to processing based on legitimate interest, and a right to object to commercial prospecting.
The data subjects’ requests to exercise the rights, and particularly the right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, and the right to limit processing, must be made directly to each controller responsible for their respective processing operations.
These rights may therefore be exercised either by contacting COSMOPOLITE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Pôle Eco – 49, rue de l’egalite – 59600 Maubeuge – France
Data subjects shall also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of their country of residence:
- In France: CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) [National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties cnil.fr
- In Belgium: The Data Protection Authority: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen
- In the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: https://cnpd.public.lu/fr